United Plazma Players .:[UPP]:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
dovhakhin

dovhakhin #1 Empty dovhakhin #1

Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:03 pm
1. Account Name: dovhakhin

2. List your account link:https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&a=

3. How did you find out about [UPP]: because my friends in a server told me and  i go to sign up

4. Were you recruited by someone, If so, state their username:.:[UPP-C.F]:. ECC9

5. Why do you wish to join [UPP]:
because I saw a very united clan and I love clans like that

6. How experienced are you in Plazma Burst 2? Explain why you feel this way or how this can be proved:
I have been playing Plazma Burst 2 since I was little, I played Plas Burst in all difficulties, and for 4 years I have been playing multiplayer mode with other accounts and in other clans, which did not resemble anything like this in Dark Clan I was co Captain of the great level I had.
and those are the reasons why I should be in this clan

7. Describe your personality using 3 adjectives: happy
perfectionist funny

8. How many kills do you have: in the game im the best whit the swords and whit a machine guns i save matches

9. How many deaths do you have: in this account 0

10. Do you have any Player Points or Predicted Player Points? If so state them:no this account is new but in the previousi have like 1150

11. Any Level Developer Points? If so state them:i dont have anithing this account is new

12. Latest and Overall K/D Ratio:this account is new

13. (This answer should be at least 3 sentences.) Give THREE reasons why we should accept you: im sensational whit aall guns , I can bring many good players, and i im I'll always be here too

14. What will you do to benefit the clan: I can bring many good players

15. What are your Skills/Playing : im a reaaally good whit the swords sniper and a lot of guns

16. Ever been in a clan? If so, list them: USF ,DARK CLAN

17. Explain why you had left these clans if you were in any: yo lo pase muy bien esos dos clanes el problema era no eran tan unidos como espere, yo estuve en dark clan 1 año y lo pase bien pero el unico que estaba era paulstin  y no sabias nada de naide mas, en USF fue que me hackearon la cuenta y pude volver

18. Do you have Discord? If so, list your Discord name and ID #:

19. Are you in our Discord server? Also, how often will you be online (daily) in our server and in-game: yes

20. How long have you been playing Plazma Burst 2: all my live in the  All my life I played the first plasma burst almost when it came out and then when it came out this happened to the campaign and as I said I played it in all the difficulties and I have been playing the multiplayer for 3 years so I have been playing plasma burst 19 years

21. Do you have any alternative accounts on Plazma Burst 2? If so, list them and the link(s) to the profile(s): MESSI10 and the other i dont remember the ID and the name

22. Do you wish to be apart of the United Plazma Players Army, Marines, Navy or Airforce: yes whit all my heart

23. Have you been in [UPP] before? If so, why did you leave: no this no, this would be my first time and I'm very anxious
ECC9
ECC9
Administrator
https://upphq.weebly.com/

dovhakhin #1 Empty Re: dovhakhin #1

Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:21 pm
#1: The link you gave us is incorrect.
#6: Being Co Captain in another clan doesn't means you should be in this clan... just sayin' Smile
#8: You did not answered this question.
#17: Please answer this question in English.
#18: Is not correct, you forgot to put your username.
#19: You did not fully answered this question.
#20: 2011 k...
#22: You did not answered this question correctly, you have to select a branch.

I think there are so much mistakes, I will deny this application. You can reapply in 3 days.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum